We hope you are all staying healthy and well! In an effort to try to do our part with the COVID-19 epidemic, these are the measures we are currently taking:
- Employees that show any sign of a cold / flu must stay home and quarantine
- No Heat Customers & Gas Leak repairs are a priority and taking precedence on our schedule
- Hand washing / sterilizing iPads, phones, etc. are done between every call
- Any customers that are elderly, or high risk will be rescheduled to a later date when the risk is reduced
- Maintenance’s and non urgent appointments are being performed case by case, but may be scheduled into April per our discretion
- Booties, masks & gloves are provided to all our employees to wear as needed
- If anyone in our customer’s home has recently been, or is ill we ask to be notified so that we do not risk the health of our employees
We love serving our community and strive to be the service provider you can rely on. Our plan is to do our very best to meet the most urgent needs of our community during this time, while keeping our staff and customers safe. Stay tuned for more updates!
Bill, Kelsey & Team EG
Still Up & Running!